Want Champ At Your Next Event?
Mascot Coordinator: Wes Gregory
Phone: (318) 497 - 3589
Champ Appearance Guidelines
- Help handler keep Champ in the clear at all times. Champ cannot see very well on his own, therefore, having someone watching children will prevent both them and Champ from getting hurt.
- Please do not pull on any part of Champ. His costume is custom made and very expensive. If damage does occur, you are responsible for covering the costs for any damage done to the suit. This may result in either repair costs or the purchase of a new suit, as decided by the mascot coordinator.
- Please do not allow food or drinks (e.g. ice cream, birthday cake, etc.) as well as dirty or sticky hands near Champ. Champ cannot get wet or be allowed near water. Breaking this rule may result in cleaning fees.
- Do not throw objects at or climb on Champ.
- No explicit language, touching, or pictures containing alcohol or otherwise insinuating the use of illicit drugs will be tolerated.
- The Krewe of Champ retains the right to use any photography or videography taken during the event for promotional or marketing purposes via social media internet services.
- Advertising of any kind is strictly prohibited unless approved by the mascot coordinator.
- Event hosts must provide a private changing area for Champ. (No public changing rooms)
- Cancellation must occur at least 48 hours in advance.
- If we confirm that Champ can attend your event and there is a change in the date for any reason, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate the new date. If any changes occur after the date has been confirmed, please notify the mascot coordinator as soon as possible.
- Any special requests must be duly noted to the handler.
The Krewe of Champ reserves the right to leave unsafe or out-of-hand situations if rules are not followed or the environment is not suitable. Failure to abide by these rules will result in early departure with no questions asked. Refunds will not be granted.
Gift From Champ?
If you would like Champ to bring a gift, please ask for details in the "comments"